St. Xavier's College, Online Application Form
Course Wise Online Application Form Fee
- Intermediate Science / Arts / Commerce (Rs 800.00)
- Under Graduate Science/ Arts Commerce (Rs 800.00)
- Undergraduate (Vocational/Management) (Rs 800.00)
- Postgraduate (MA) (Rs 800.00)MCA (Rs 800.00)
- Master in Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC) (Rs 1000.00)
B.Ed (Rs 1000.00)
Some important Link
Fill Application Form
Print Form&Admit Card
Important Dates For online Application Form
- Intermediate Online application form will remain open 01 July 2018 and Last date update soon.
- Undergraduate Online application form will remain open 01 July 2018 and Last date update soon.
- Postgraduate Online application form will remain open 01 July 2018 and Last date update soon.
- MCA Online application form will remain open 01 July 2018 and Last date update soon.
Important Instructions :
- Do not attempt filling up the form before the publication of your respective board/council results otherwise your application form will be cancelled.
- You need your all educational certificates/mark sheet & scanned a coloured photo to fill up the online application form. Hence do not attempt filling up the form before the publication of your respective board/council results.
- Admission in Intermediate, You need your 10th mark sheet to fill up the online application form.
- Admission in an Undergraduate course, You need your 12th mark sheet to fill up the online application form.
- Admission in Postgraduate/ MCA course, You need your graduation mark sheet to fill up the online application form.
- Applicants should apply Online only. No Offline application will be entertained.
- Students may apply for more than one stream/subject. (Using single Registration No)
- Register once and apply in many courses.
- Each Application is to be made on separate online application forms.
- The application fee is to paid separately for each application form.
- Each subject there is separate eligibility criteria and the applications without the eligible marks will be summarily rejected.
- After filling up the online form, verify all details and submit the form online.
- You must take a printout of the Application Form and Admit Card which will come on the screen on submitting the form.
- Application Form & fee payment slip (Online Payment Receipt), must be bought at the time of Interview / Admission Test / Enrolment.
- Apply in Intermediate Science candidates should have 45% marks in Mathematics and Science subject and 50% aggregate marks in Matric JAC/CBSE/ICSE/Others Board.
- Apply in Intermediate Arts/Commerce candidate should 50% aggregate marks in Matric JAC/CBSE/ICSE/Others Board.
- Admission into Honours Degree in any subject, it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the subject concerned and also 50% in aggregate in the Intermediate + 2 examination.
- B.Com Account Honours, the applicant should have 50% in all the four subjects, namely- Accounts, Business Maths/Maths, Economics and Business Organizations and also 50% in aggregate in the Intermediate +2 examination.
- Those, who didn’t have Maths/Business Maths in class XII, can also apply. However, If selected without Maths the students will have to do bridge-course for which additional hours and fee will be required for one year.
For admission into Postgraduate courses in any subject, it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the subject concerned and also 50% in aggregate in the graduation examination. The number of the student for admission to these courses are fixed.
- Mathematics is compulsory in class XII for applying in B.A Economics(Hons)/ B.Sc Physics (Hons)/B.Sc Computer Application (Hons)/ B.Sc Information Technology (Hons)
Apply in MCA only Science Background Candidates with maths as subjects are eligible.
- Admission Procedure :
Through Online Application. No direct Admission. Through an Entrance Test / Interview.
The Selection List will be prepared on the basis of Entrance Test.
The date of the Entrance test will be displayed on the College Notice Board as well as in the College Website.
For B.Ed Course selection will be made on Merit. The merit list will be prepared from the percentage of marks obtained in 10th + 12th + U.G. + P.G.
- Application Fee Payment Instructions:
The candidates aspiring to take admission to St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Ranchi are hereby notified that St. Xavier's College will accept online application fees in CASHLESS mode only. Hence the candidates must have Debit/Credit Card facilities with Online Banking activated on the card. Further, the Debit/Credit Card must have sufficient transaction limit in accordance with the amount to be paid. It is also notified that the transaction charges, over and above the fees, are to be borne by the candidates.
Application Fees Payment: - Online Mode Only
- Online Payment: Payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit card / Internet Banking
- Once Online Payment is successful you are eligible to fill an online application form.
- If your payment is failed for any reason and fee amount is deducted from your account, don't take another attempt to pay again, immediate mail your failed payment details at email@example.com
- If your payment is failed for any reason and the amount will not deduct from your account, make another payment for an online application form.
- In case of double payment mail with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not pay an online fee directly through NEFT or RTGS.
- Once the application fee is paid, no refund can be claimed for any reason what so ever.
- Any payment related issue please mail at email@example.com with your registration no.
- Read carefully online payment terms & condition.
!!St. Xavier's College, Online Application Form 2018!!